Passionate about changing people business?
Join our team of committed doers.
Working Student Program Management (m/w/d)
Based in Berlin (hybrid work model), part-time
Position type: Part-time, paid working student contract, minimum 6 and ideally 12 months
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a working student, you will especially support the DO Catalyst program team with program design and delivery as well as project management. You will also work across the organization on partnership development, business development and community engagement.
You will provide support on the following tasks:
- Supporting projects with output creation and deliverables
- General administrative and documentation support
- Supporting administrative processes, e.g., participant and event management for programs
- Helping designing programs through research and preparing content in a presentable way
- Supporting workshop preparation
- Strategic projects, such as knowledge management or experience design
- Helping in the organization of events on and off campus and campus hosting
Strategic projects and tasks may vary according to the needs of the team and organization.
Why join The DO?
- We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose, passion and your ideas matter
- This is your opportunity to discover meaningfulness of contribution to necessary transformations of organizations and learn from an entrepreneurial, creative and international team
- This position is thought of as a first glance into working in this field
- You will always be supported by one of the team members during the year and work with amazing people from around the world
- We’d love for you to contribute your own ideas and initiatives — in turn, you can count on great support and feedback from our team.
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely be:
- A current student, pursuing a Master degree in a related field or a current student pursuing the last year of undergraduate degree (you must be enrolled to be considered)
- English AND German at C1 level
- No prior experience is required, but a passion and drive for project support and workshops on the topic of organizational and project coordination in a fast-paced organization
- Ideally theoretical experience with project management software and tools
- Good knowledge of G-Suite, Mac, Word and Excel
- Excited about communicating with different audiences and stakeholders
- Self-organization and time management skills
- Good eye for detail
- An interest in working with companies transforming into more purposeful businesses
- A desire to develop and harness your skills in a global, fast-paced organization
- A desire to connect with people from all kinds of cultural and professional backgrounds
- Lots of curiosity, enthusiasm and team spirit
At the award-winning DO School, we unlock the potential of your people — turning teams and individuals into the drivers of your future success.
Accelerate and sustain the change that will make your organization successful in tomorrow’s economy with The DO Catalyst.
The DO is an inclusive organization and explicitly welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability or alternative professional paths.
Why join The DO?
We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose, passion and your ideas matter.
You will work with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as a global community of purposeful DOers from over 100 countries
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, team-building activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities.