Passionate about changing people business?
Join our team of committed doers.
Program Operations Manager (m/w/d)
Based in Berlin (hybrid work model), full-time
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will manage various operational and administrative tasks of DO School learning programs. You will for example manage participant enrolment in our Learning Management Software, run data analytics and oversee system integration within the program.
You would co-own…
- The operational management and coordination of a global learning program for 1000+ learners including management of the LMS and CRM
- Communication with program participants around operational and administrative questions, e.g. technical difficulties
… and develop
- Operational excellence in the participant experience and all aspects of program operations to run and scale a multi-year program
You will work closely with the…
- Project team, the DO School, DO Catalyst and our internal communications agency
- External business stakeholders
- The broader DO network and community
This is what you can expect…
In the first month, you will complete your onboarding, learn the nuts & bolts of The DO Programs and get to know the team
After three months, you will have a solid understanding of the relevant tech tools, including the LMS software and CRM system, and have taken over the program operations
After six months, you will have established a smooth workflow, operations and administration of your program(s).
After one year, you will be fully at ease in your role; and will have started to look at your impact beyond immediate tasks, e.g. in terms of software applications.
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely be:
- An experienced program manager with experience in the day-to-day tasks on a program or project
- A tech-savvy administrator who can handle participant enrolment, data analytics and system integration
- A good communicator, confident to support participants in their program journey and able to liaise with our corporate clients
- A team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Empathetic, open-minded and flexible
- Fluent in German and English (verbal and written)
… And will likely have:
- Experience or interest in the field of Learning and Development
- Worked in large, complex organizations and fast-paced and international environments
- Managed high-quality trainings, workshops and programs
Ideally, you might also have experience in …
- Using Learning Management Software and other L&D-related tech tools
- Change management, organizational development, training or innovation
At the award-winning DO School, we unlock the potential of your people — turning teams and individuals into the drivers of your future success.
Accelerate and sustain the change that will make your organization successful in tomorrow’s economy with The DO Catalyst.
The DO is an inclusive organization and explicitly welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability or alternative professional paths.
Why join The DO?
We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose, passion and your ideas matter.
You will work with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as a global community of purposeful DOers from over 100 countries
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, team-building activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities.