Passionate about changing people business?
Join our team of committed doers.
Program Manager Generalist (m/w/d)
- Based in Berlin (hybrid work model), full-time
- Starting immediately
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Program Manager, you will be part of our co-creation teams and will act as the main connector between The DO School/Catalyst and our partners with responsibility for project and stakeholder management.
You would own…
- Project management throughout the project lifecycle, from internal communications to process setup, execution and outcome delivery
- Stakeholder management and act as link between The DO Catalyst team, the partner team, the wider organisation and external experts
- Communications & documentation of workshop and session outcomes and output deliverables, such as board presentations
… and support
- Design and facilitation of individual workshops and trainings, online and in-person
- Data and knowledge capture of all stakeholder & project information as well as programmatic content, methods and tools.
You will work closely with the…
- DO Catalyst Team
- External business stakeholders
- Program comms team
This is what you can expect…
In the first month, you will complete your onboarding, learn the nuts & bolts of The DO Catalyst programs that you will manage, and get to know the team.
After three months, you will have established good working relationships with your external partners, have taken over the program and stakeholder management for your program(s) and started to co-facilitate and design workshops.
After six months, you will have established a smooth workflow, operations and communication between internal and external program stakeholders and fully own program and stakeholder management for your program(s).
After one year, you will be fully at ease in your role as program manager; and will have started to look at your impact beyond immediate tasks, e.g. in terms of knowledge capture or process optimization.
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely be:
- A people person, able to establish a productive working atmosphere and good relationships with a wide range of people
- Structured and able to pull various strands together into a coherent and efficient project plan & rollout, yet flexible to adapt to shifting circumstances and priorities
- Diligent and proactive about workflow implementation, internal communication and alignment, documentation and progress, time, and budget tracking
- A clear communicator both orally, in your day-to-day communication and in the production of written materials geared at different types of audiences
- Fluent in English and German (verbal and written)
… And will likely have:
- Been a project or program manager in multi-stakeholder, complex projects
- Managed a wide range of stakeholders, from project teams to C-level executives
- Worked in large, complex organizations and fast-paced and international environments
- Facilitated online and offline workshops and trainings.
Ideally, you might also have experience in …
- Change management, organizational development, training or innovation
- Co-creation projects involving internal and external stakeholders
- Different methods and models of communication, coaching and design
At the award-winning DO School, we unlock the potential of your people — turning teams and individuals into the drivers of your future success.
Accelerate and sustain the change that will make your organization successful in tomorrow’s economy with The DO Catalyst.
The DO is an inclusive organization and explicitly welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability or alternative professional paths.
Why join The DO?
We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose, passion and your ideas matter.
You will work with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as a global community of purposeful DOers from over 100 countries
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, team-building activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities.