Are you passionate about taking action and making a positive impact on the world? We are! Check out our open positions and let’s find out what we can DO together!
Virtual Leadership Program | Growth Manager
Based in Berlin (hybrid work model), full-time
About The Role
The virtual training program you will take on as Growth Manager is already designed and piloted with great success. We are now at the exciting stage of rolling the program out and look for an entrepreneurially-minded person with experience in selling and scaling online learning offers.
As a Growth Manager, you will be in charge of cultivating, maintaining and developing relationships among business partners to create turnover for our newest exciting virtual learning program.
You would be responsible for partnership management:
- Building a sales pipeline and momentum around our new virtual learning program
- Acquiring new partners, researching new growth opportunities and reaching full potential with existing partners
- Leading creation and iteration of sales materials in collaboration with our communications team or external agencies
- Collaborating with internal teams across product development, marketing and business operations
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely bring:
a.) competencies for Partnership Management (B2B)
- Understanding and experience in the online training market
- Solid B2B sales experience
- Interest in benchmarking competitors
- Competence and pleasure in pitching
- Enjoyment of commercial success
- Motivation to approach companies
- Outstanding communication skills, able to communicate vision and strategy to different stakeholders, translate it into different types of materials and communicate the story behind brands and organizations
b.) competencies for Learning and Development
- Solid understanding and interest in different approaches to Learning and Development
- Ability to work closely with our Program team of facilitators to smoothly transition between sales and delivery
- Possibly: Interest in facilitating partially pre-designed content
Ideally, you also have
- An existing network to leverage our sales
- Competence/ interest in using CRMs
- Interest in sustainability and new work
This profile draws on our experience of people who have been successful in this role in the past. We warmly encourage you to apply if you feel your experience and skills equip you for this job but are not listed here!
Is this the role for you? Then please submit your application via this link.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
If you have any questions, please email us on: email@example.com
Add Your Heading Text Here
The DO empowers people to take action and create positive impact in their companies, their communities and the wider world. It is home to The DO Group, The DO School and The DO Community, as well as a virtual community of top leaders, experts and innovators from around the world.
At The DO Group, we work with companies and organizations on their purposeful transformation. The DO School is a life-long learning center that believes in the power of hands-on learning. And, as a social business, The DO Community is our effort to connect our global ecosystem in the belief that together, our actions can solve the big challenges of our time.
The DO is an inclusive organization and explicitly welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability or alternative professional paths.
Why join The DO?
- We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose, passion and your ideas matter.
- You will work with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as a global community of purposeful DOers from over 100 countries
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits, team-building activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities
Learn from our global DO Ecosystem
All our DO School programs are powered by a unique and vibrant ecosystem of people, organizations and networks.