Are you passionate about taking action and making a positive impact on the world? We are! Check out our open positions and let’s find out what we can DO together!
Social Media & Marketing Manager (m/w/d)
Based in Berlin preferred (hybrid work model), full-time
About The Role
As the Social Media & Marketing Manager you will build and drive our digital marketing strategy, including social media, content marketing and thought leadership for senior business leaders.
You will …
- Build and implement our overall digital marketing strategy together with the communications team.
- Produce and manage social media campaigns
- Create visuals and write engaging content around our programs and frequent events, that speaks to our employees, our partners, and our broader community.
- Prepare and process thought-leadership topics from a journalistic point of view
- Monitor trending discussions and connected to new work, sustainability and the new economy.
- Track & manage our analytics to move us in the right direction
- Own The DO’s data system Hubspot and create an engaged community of clients, prospective clients and leaders in our field
… and support
- Consistency in our branding and the creation of comms materials (digital and print), including the management and production of Google Slide Presentation Decks , Graphic Assets, and editorial material.
- Building a well structured and intuitive archive of Comms assets in our google drive
This is what you can expect…
In the first month, you will complete your onboarding, learn the nuts & bolts of The DO, its programs and processes, and get to know the team.
After three months, you will have full ownership for assigned tasks in respective programs/projects and have identified your personal growth path within the DO.
After six months, you will be taking over the social media strategy and experimenting with new tasks according to your development goals.
After one year, you will have gained insight into all parts of the organization and can strategically support the growth and impact of our organization.
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely be:
- A gifted storyteller and experienced data driven marketer that knows how to build community and engagement around thought leadership
- A strong communicator, verbally and in writing, and able to adapt to context and audience
- Experience in business journalism, educational journalism, tech journalism or sustainability journalism
- A team player with the ability to communicate boiled down information internally and externally
- A structured multitasker who can turn ideas fast into content
- Hands-on, detail-oriented and tech-savy, using software, online tools, platforms, web development, and analytics tools with a peace of mind
- Ideally bilingual – native speaker level English is required, a working level German (C1 level) is desired
… And will likely have:
- Experience with illustrator, Photoshop and the Adobe Suite
- An eye for what’s visual appealing and attracts attention
- A talent to understand how to analyze data & make better decisions
- Experience working with corporate clients and and understanding of the business of organizational transformation
Ideally, you might also have …
- Basic understanding of the industry and trending topics around new work, sustainability and the new economy
- Experience using Hubspot or similar CM businesses
This profile draws on our experience of people who have been successful in this role in the past. We warmly encourage you to apply if you feel your experience and skills equip you for this job but are not listed here!
Add Your Heading Text Here
The DO empowers people to take action and create positive impact in their companies, their communities and the wider world. It is home to The DO Group, The DO School and The DO Community, as well as a virtual community of top leaders, experts and innovators from around the world.
At The DO Group, we work with companies and organizations on their purposeful transformation. The DO School is a life-long learning center that believes in the power of hands-on learning. And, as a social business, The DO Community is our effort to connect our global ecosystem in the belief that together, our actions can solve the big challenges of our time.
The DO is an inclusive organization and explicitly welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability or alternative professional paths.
Why join The DO?
- We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose, passion and your ideas matter.
- You will work with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as a global community of purposeful DOers from over 100 countries
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits, team-building activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities
Learn from our DO
All our DO School programs are powered by a unique and vibrant ecosystem of people, organizations and networks.