Are you passionate about taking action and making a positive impact on the world? We are! Check out our open positions and let’s find out what we can DO together!
Senior Consultant - Learning & Development
Based in Berlin (hybrid work model), full-time
About The Role
Through talent and leadership development programs, we empower and equip next generation leaders and intrapreneurs in large organizations with crucial 21st century skills, so they can lead with purpose and make an impact in their environment.
In this role, you will develop, design and lead existing DO School programs as well as innovate new leadership & development formats to respond to current needs and challenges.
In the first month, you will complete your onboarding, learn the nuts & bolts of DO School programming, and participate in program design and delivery in collaboration with more experienced colleagues.
After three months, you will have a good understanding of our method and approach and will have applied it in the design & delivery of L&D programs; you will participate in pitches and make initial suggestions to improve or design programs.
After six months, you will lead the design and delivery of L&D programs with budget, team and partner oversight; you will lead pitches, build strong relationships and improve our product portfolio.
After one year, you will also contribute to the overall strategy and direction of leadership & development at the DO School and will identify market opportunities and support sales.
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely be:
- An inspiring and experienced communicator and facilitator
- Purpose-driven with a passion for working and developing people
- Able to create a high energy atmosphere for collaboration and learning on- and offline
- Empathetic, open-minded and flexible
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
… And will likely have:
- Designed and delivered / facilitated high-quality trainings, workshops and programs
- Been responsible for leadership & development within a corporate or large organization
- Worked with talent and next generation leaders
- Managed a wide range of stakeholders, including at senior level
Ideally, you might also have experience in …
- Coaching individuals & groups
- Working (speaking & writing) in German
This profile draws on our experience of people who have been successful in this role in the past. We warmly encourage you to apply if you feel your experience and skills equip you for this job but are not listed here!
Is this the role for you? Then please submit your application via this link.
We will be reviewing applications and interviewing candidates on a rolling basis. We will inform all candidates of the status of their application, whether it’s been successful or not.
If you have any questions, please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
The DO empowers people to take action and create positive impact in their companies, their communities and the wider world. It is home to The DO Group, The DO School and The DO Community, as well as a virtual community of top leaders, experts and innovators from around the world.
At The DO Group, we work with companies and organizations on their purposeful transformation. The DO School is a life-long learning center that believes in the power of hands-on learning. And, as a social business, The DO Community is our effort to connect our global ecosystem in the belief that together, our actions can solve the big challenges of our time.
The DO is an inclusive organization and explicitly welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability or alternative professional paths.
Why join The DO?
- We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose, passion and your ideas matter.
- You will work with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as a global community of purposeful DOers from over 100 countries
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits, team-building activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities
Learn from our global DO Ecosystem
All our DO School programs are powered by a unique and vibrant ecosystem of people, organizations and networks.