Are you passionate about taking action and making a positive impact on the world? We are! Check out our open positions and let’s find out what we can DO together!
Learning and Development Specialist
Based in Berlin (hybrid work model), full-time
About The Role
Through talent and leadership development programs, we empower and equip next generation leaders and intrapreneurs in large organizations with crucial 21st century skills, so they can lead with purpose and make an impact in their environment.
In this role, you will develop, design and lead existing DO School programs as well as innovate new leadership & development formats to respond to current needs and challenges.
You would own:
- Program management and oversight, incl. budget and team responsibility
- Stakeholder management & communication with partner, team, experts and participants
- Custom program design and adaptation of existing formats to partner needs
- Delivery and facilitation of trainings, workshops and group and individual coaching sessions, online, hybrid and in-person
- Development of new program offer
… and support
- Relationship-building to grow existing partnerships
- Pitches and business development efforts
- The strategy and positioning of the DO School in this space.
You will work closely with the…
- DO School Team
- External business stakeholders
- Program comms team
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely be:
- An inspiring and experienced communicator and facilitator
- Purpose-driven with a passion for working and developing people
- Able to create a high energy atmosphere for collaboration and learning on- and offline
- Empathetic, open-minded and flexible
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
…And will likely have:
- Designed and delivered / facilitated high-quality trainings, workshops and programs
- Been responsible for leadership & development within a corporate or large organization
- Worked with talent and next generation leaders
- Managed a wide range of stakeholders, including at senior level
Ideally, you might also have experience in…
- Coaching individuals & groups
- Working (speaking & writing) in German
This is what you can expect…
In the first month, you will complete your onboarding, learn the nuts & bolts of The DO Group programs that you will manage, and get to know the team.
After three months, you will have established good working relationships with your external partners, have taken over the program and stakeholder management for your program(s) and started to co-facilitate and design workshops.
After six months, you will have established a smooth workflow, operations and communication between internal and external program stakeholders and fully own program and stakeholder management for your program(s).
After 1 year, you will be fully at ease in your role as program manager; and will have started to look at your impact beyond immediate tasks, e.g. in terms of knowledge capture or process optimization.
Is this the role for you? Then please submit your application via this link.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
If you have any questions, please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Add Your Heading Text Here
The DO empowers people to take action and create positive impact in their companies, their communities and the wider world. It is home to The DO Group, The DO School and The DO Community, as well as a virtual community of top leaders, experts and innovators from around the world.
At The DO Group, we work with companies and organizations on their purposeful transformation. The DO School is a life-long learning center that believes in the power of hands-on learning. And, as a social business, The DO Community is our effort to connect our global ecosystem in the belief that together, our actions can solve the big challenges of our time.
The DO is an inclusive organization and explicitly welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability or alternative professional paths.
Why join The DO?
- We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose, passion and your ideas matter.
- You will work with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as a global community of purposeful DOers from over 100 countries
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits, team-building activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities
Learn from our global DO Ecosystem
All our DO School programs are powered by a unique and vibrant ecosystem of people, organizations and networks.