Are you passionate about taking action and making a positive impact on the world? We are! Check out our open positions and let’s find out what we can DO together!
Recruitment & Employee Experience | People & Culture
Based in Berlin (hybrid work model), full-time
About The Role
As a Recruiter in our People & Culture Team, you will team up with our People Director, get an insight into all talent, people and culture topics, and help recruit the best talent for the organization.
You would own…
- Recruitment of new team members, experts and participants
- Management and growth of our expert network
- Coordination and iteration of our admissions processes
… and support
- Building up our employer branding strategy
- Management of all HR tools and software
Effective and smooth HR operations processes
- Strategic HR planning according to organizational goals
- Campus management
Culture, diversity and future of work initiatives
This is a multi-faceted and demanding role, that combines strategy, operations and relationship-building, and requires tact, strategic thinking and heart to balance individual, team and organizational needs.
You will be able to design and implement your own ideas independently and support the HR team in further developing and optimizing the People & Culture recruiting processes, KPIs, and other exciting HR-related projects.
This is what you can expect…
In the first month, you will complete your onboarding, learn the nuts & bolts of HR at the DO and start building relationships with the team.
After three months, you will have take ownership of recruitment, admissions and staffing processes.
After six months, you will additionally manage and build on the expert network and take over responsibility for our office management.
After 1 year, you will have taken on full responsibility for HR Planning, built up a strong expert network and continuously help us to improve the employee experience of the DOers.
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely be:
- A people person, able to gain trust and forge great relationships, driven by others’ wellbeing
- Empathetic and emotionally intelligent, able to listen deeply and mediate conflicts
- A strong communicator, verbally and in writing, and able to adapt to context and audience
- A problem solver and strategic thinker
- Structured and well-organized, and able to persuade others to uphold processes
- Hands-on, tech-savvy and detail-oriented
… And will likely have:
- Managed recruitment or admissions processes (or have transferable skills)
- Established good working relationships with different kinds of stakeholders
- Managed complex projects in scope, location and stakeholders
- Worked in a start-up or similar environment
Fluency in German and English (verbally and in writing)
Ideally, you might also have:
- Experience or interest in staffing, HR planning and/or HR operations
- Experience or interest in German labor law
Add Your Heading Text Here
The DO empowers people to take action and create positive impact in their companies, their communities and the wider world. It is home to The DO Group, The DO School and The DO Community, as well as a virtual community of top leaders, experts and innovators from around the world.
At The DO Group, we work with companies and organizations on their purposeful transformation. The DO School is a life-long learning center that believes in the power of hands-on learning. And, as a social business, The DO Community is our effort to connect our global ecosystem in the belief that together, our actions can solve the big challenges of our time.
The DO is an inclusive organization and explicitly welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability or alternative professional paths.
Why join The DO?
- We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose, passion and your ideas matter.
- You will work with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as a global community of purposeful DOers from over 100 countries
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits, team-building activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities
Learn from ourDO Ecosystem
All our DO School programs are powered by a unique and vibrant ecosystem of people, organizations and networks.