Are you passionate about taking action and making a positive impact on the world? We are! Check out our open positions and let’s find out what we can DO together!
Based in Berlin (hybrid work model), full-time
About Dream Local
Dream Local is a digital marketplace that helps people discover local nature activities while enabling small businesses to make their offerings more accessible online. We are building an online platform that offers a selection of unique nature activities for people living in urban areas (for the pilot, we’ve launched in Berlin, Germany). Hosted by local partners, our experiences bring people into nature in a way that inspires, teaches and celebrates it. Each partner on Dream Local is a small business with a big story to tell about how nature has shaped their journey in such a profound way that they want to share it with others through workshops, classes, events and tourism activities.
As an online marketplace, our mission is twofold: To provide urban communities with access to nature, ultimately for the betterment and preservation of our local environments, while at the same time supporting locally owned small businesses to make a bigger impact.
Dream Local. Transforming the way people connect to nature while supporting small businesses.
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate and experienced leader to bring Dream Local and our partnerships to the next level. You will be responsible for growing and maintaining our partner network, discovering the best and most value-aligned nature experiences in Berlin and Brandenburg. Are you an enthusiastic salesperson who enjoys taking full ownership of your work, relationships and success? Are you ready for a diverse and challenging role at a startup where you can help grow a company?
Based in Berlin, you will be responsible for building a network of local partners with small businesses who offer nature experiences. You will be the main point of contact for them, facilitating their relationship with Dream Local from start to finish, including initial outreach and partner acquisition, onboarding and consultation, as well as post-deal management and coordination. A strong sense of ownership, resilience, drive to make an impact, and entrepreneurial spirit are musts.
- You are responsible for the acquisition of new partners, the research for new growth opportunities and the further management and optimization of existing partners
- You understand our brand values and have great ideas on how to active and position Dream Local to attract new partners
- Retain and grow revenue from partners, always looking for new opportunities
- Collaborate with internal teams across product development, marketing and business operations
To thrive and grow in this role, you are:
- Excellent – and empathic – communication skills
- Good organizer and team player with a positive, pragmatic and collaborative mindset
- Passion for the sales process and closing deals
- At least 3+ years of partner management or business development experience
- German as native language and advanced English. Non-negotiable.
- Based in Berlin. Non-negotiable.
The position is full-time freelance with a minimum 6 month commitment. Please send resumes to email@example.com
This is what you can expect…
In the first month, you will complete your onboarding, learn the nuts & bolts of The DO Group programs that you will manage, and get to know the team.
After three months, you will have established good working relationships with your external partners, have taken over the program and stakeholder management for your program(s) and started to co-facilitate and design workshops.
After six months, you will have established a smooth workflow, operations and communication between internal and external program stakeholders and fully own program and stakeholder management for your program(s).
After 1 year, you will be fully at ease in your role as program manager; and will have started to look at your impact beyond immediate tasks, e.g. in terms of knowledge capture or process optimization.
Is this the role for you? Then please submit your application via this link.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
If you have any questions, please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Add Your Heading Text Here
The DO empowers people to take action and create positive impact in their companies, their communities and the wider world. It is home to The DO Group, The DO School and The DO Community, as well as a virtual community of top leaders, experts and innovators from around the world.
At The DO Group, we work with companies and organizations on their purposeful transformation. The DO School is a life-long learning center that believes in the power of hands-on learning. And, as a social business, The DO Community is our effort to connect our global ecosystem in the belief that together, our actions can solve the big challenges of our time.
The DO is an inclusive organization and explicitly welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability or alternative professional paths.
Why join The DO?
- We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose, passion and your ideas matter.
- You will work with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as a global community of purposeful DOers from over 100 countries
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits, team-building activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities
Learn from our global DO Ecosystem
All our DO School programs are powered by a unique and vibrant ecosystem of people, organizations and networks.