Are you passionate about taking action and making a positive impact on the world? We are! Check out our open positions and let’s find out what we can DO together!
Assistant Program Manager
Based in Hong Kong, full-time
Start in September or October
About the Role
The DO Asia, in collaboration with a major player in Hong Kong’s social work sector, is running a multi-year program to empower social workers to become effective intrapreneurs and lead innovative change within their organizations.
In this role, you will work closely with other The DO program team members, the funding partner as well as program participants to support all aspects of program administration and coordination.
You will own…
- Program planning and coordination, including setup of calendar, scheduling, etc.
- Program administration, incl. progress tracking and reporting, documentation and input gathering
- Delivery & technical support of online program components
- Coordination of application and selection process, including scheduling of information sessions, interviews and committee meetings.
- Participant engagement and support with progress and needs assessment
- Curriculum design, presentations and material production
This is an exciting opportunity to help make a dent in Hong Kong’s social and educational sectors!
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely be:
- A project manager and administrator, able to work towards defined deliverables and outcomes
- An excellent organizer with an eye for detail
- A good communicator, able to ensure alignment between different team members and keep a smooth communication flow
- Responsible, proactive and attuned to the needs and requirements your team, the funding partner and participants
And will likely have:
- Experience in supporting complex programs with multiple stakeholders
- Fluency in Cantonese (speaking and writing, native-level)
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing)
Ideally you might also have:
- Managed recruiting and selection processes
- A good understanding of Hong Kong’s social issues and current trends
- Familiarity with the tracking and reporting standards in the social impact/NGO space
This profile draws on our experience of people who have been successful in this role in the past. We warmly encourage you to apply if you feel your experience and skills equip you for this job but are not listed here!
This is what you can expect…
In the first month, you will have understood the core program components, stakeholders and tasks and started to support the team.
After two months, you will taken over the program calendar and overall administration, manage progress tracking and reporting, lead regular update meetings with the funding partner and document curricula and session plans.
After four months, you will have detailed understanding of al program aspects, including deliverables and outcomes, and will be able to support a smooth program implementation as well as manage direct interaction with program participants.
Is this the role for you? Then please submit your application via this link.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
If you have any questions, please email us on: email@example.com
Add Your Heading Text Here
The DO empowers people to take action and create positive impact in their companies, their communities and the wider world. It is home to The DO Group, The DO School and The DO Community, as well as a virtual community of top leaders, experts and innovators from around the world.
At The DO Group, we work with companies and organizations on their purposeful transformation. The DO School is a life-long learning center that believes in the power of hands-on learning. And, as a social business, The DO Community is our effort to connect our global ecosystem in the belief that together, our actions can solve the big challenges of our time.
The DO is an inclusive organization and explicitly welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability or alternative professional paths.
Why join The DO?
- We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose, passion and your ideas matter.
- You will work with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as a global community of purposeful DOers from over 100 countries
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits, team-building activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities
Learn from our global DO Ecosystem
All our DO School programs are powered by a unique and vibrant ecosystem of people, organizations and networks.