Are you passionate about taking action and making a positive impact on the world? We are! Check out our open positions and let’s find out what we can DO together!
Program Designer “Co-creative Innovation”
Berlin (hybrid work model), full-time
About the Role
In this role, you will lead the design of innovation programs and facilitate teams through the co-creational journey. You will manage internal and external stakeholders and provide strategic direction and content know-how.
You would own…
- Design of complex, customized intrapreneurship and innovation programs, including goals and KPIs
- Overall responsibility for the programs, including budget, controlling, forecasting, resourcing, evaluation, curriculum supervision, partner management, quality control and team management
- Delivery and facilitation of workshops, including with senior stakeholders
- Relationship and stakeholder management
… and develop
- Your business development and partnership-building skills
- Your expertise, network and tools in topics, such as innovation and intrapreneurship
You will work closely with the…
- DO School Team
- External business stakeholders
- Program comms team
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely be:
- An experienced program designer equipped with knowledge of innovation methodologies such as design thinking
- A strong facilitator and relationship builder, able to mediate and build trust one-on-one and in groups
- An outstanding communicator, able to communicate vision and strategy to different stakeholders, to translate it into different types of materials and to communicate the story behind brands and organizations
- A strategic thinker with a creative streak and a talent for building strong brands and narratives
- A people manager, able to manage upwards (including with the partner) as well as different creative and project teams
This profile draws on our experience of people who have been successful in this role in the past. We warmly encourage you to apply if you feel your experience and skills equip you for this job but are not listed here!
About The DO
The DO empowers people to take action and create positive impact in their companies, their communities and the wider world. It is home to The DO Group, The DO School and The DO Community, as well as a virtual community of top leaders, experts and innovators from around the world.
At The DO Group, we work with companies and organizations on their purposeful transformation. The DO School is a life-long learning center that believes in the power of hands-on learning. And, as a social business, The DO Community is our effort to connect our global ecosystem in the belief that together, our actions can solve the big challenges of our time.
The DO is an inclusive organization and explicitly welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability or alternative professional paths.
Why join The DO?
- We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose, passion and your ideas matter.
- You will work with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as a global community of purposeful DOers from over 100 countries
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits, team-building activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities
Learn from our DO
All our DO School programs are powered by a unique and vibrant ecosystem of people, organizations and networks.