Are you passionate about taking action and making a positive impact on the world? We are! Check out our open positions and let’s find out what we can DO together!
Working Student | People & Culture
Based in Berlin (hybrid work model), part-time
About the Role
As a working student in our People & Culture Team you will team up with our People Director and get an insight into all talent, people and culture topics.
You would support…
- Recruitment & onboarding of new team members
- Coordination and iteration of our admissions processes for program participants
- Management and growth of our expert network
- Culture, diversity and future of work initiatives
You will be able to design and implement your own ideas independently and support the HR team in the further development and optimization of the People & Culture processes, KPIs and other exciting project topics.
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely be:
- A people person with strong communication skills
- Empathetic and emotionally intelligent
- An organizational talent and enjoy administrative tasks
- Hands-on, tech-savvy and detail-oriented
- Available for 6+ months
… And will likely have:
- An interest in HR related topics and had first touchpoints with recruitment and onboarding processes or transferable experiences
- Experience in working in complex projects in scope, location and stakeholders
- Worked or completed an internship in a start-up or similar environment
- Both excellent English skills and great German skills
This profile draws on our experience of people who have been successful in this role in the past. We warmly encourage you to apply if you feel your experience and skills equip you for this job but are not listed here
Is this the role for you? Then please submit your application via this link.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
If you have any questions, please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Add Your Heading Text Here
The DO empowers people to take action and create positive impact in their companies, their communities and the wider world. It is home to The DO Group, The DO School and The DO Community, as well as a virtual community of top leaders, experts and innovators from around the world.
At The DO Group, we work with companies and organizations on their purposeful transformation. The DO School is a life-long learning center that believes in the power of hands-on learning. And, as a social business, The DO Community is our effort to connect our global ecosystem in the belief that together, our actions can solve the big challenges of our time.
The DO is an inclusive organization and explicitly welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability or alternative professional paths.
Why join The DO?
- We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose, passion and your ideas matter.
- You will work with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as a global community of purposeful DOers from over 100 countries
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits, team-building activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities
Learn from ourDO Ecosystem
All our DO School programs are powered by a unique and vibrant ecosystem of people, organizations and networks.