You have probably seen so much about the recent heat waves happening all over the world. While this might be the hottest summer yet, this could also be the coldest summer of the rest of your life.
Let that sink in.
Not only are heat waves raging, but also forests are burning, ice sheets are crumbling, and coral reefs are bleaching.
We will spare you from all the other shocking and anxiety-provoking news regarding climate. There is no doubt that climate change is happening in full swing–not in the future, but in the now.
It is completely normal to feel overwhelmed by all this news.
BUT – We still have hope! An antidote to despair is taking action, and we can all do our part.
Here is how you can make a difference:
- Learn more about climate change through reputable sources. Here are some suggestions:
- Be inspired by these books on climate action:
- Get trained to advocate for climate solutions. Here are some free training opportunities:
- Become an En-ROADS Climate Ambassador with Climate Interactive
- Become a Climate Reality Leader with The Climate Reality Project
If you are a business, work with The DO to create positive environmental impacts. The DO helps companies achieve their sustainability goals through our unique programmes, like Upskill for Leading Climate Initiatives, Impact Community, and Movement Building.
A sustainable future can happen if we act collectively.
Let’s schedule a coffee and DO this together!