Are you passionate about taking action and making a positive impact on the world? We are! Check out our open positions and let’s find out what we can DO together!
Fellowship Program Manager (m/w/d)
Berlin preferred (remote possible), full-time
About the role
Through a flagship fellowship program in collaboration with a corporate partner, we empower and equip next generation leaders with the entrepreneurial skills, mindsets, and relationships to put their climate ideas into action.
In this role, you would co-design and deliver a yearlong hybrid fellowship program for up to 1,000 youth around the world with a passion to protect their natural ecosystems. You would focus on the recurring fellowship program, while exchanging best practices and insights with the broader DO School team.
You would own…
- Program design and implementation, in collaboration with the program team and our external partners
- Guidance on the selection and setup of an online community and learning platform to serve both fellows and employees of our corporate partner
- Identifying topics for external experts and guest speakers to provide world-class learning and DOing on topics like impact entrepreneurship, climate justice, climate science, leadership, and more
- Delivery and co-facilitation of online and in-person workshops, trainings, and coaching sessions (estimated weekly frequency)
- Feedback loops to ensure we learn quickly and iterate the program to best serve fellows and all stakeholders
… and support
- Stakeholder communications internally and with our partners, in collaboration with the PM and Program Lead
- Finding and onboarding experts and guest speakers
- Discovering and coordinating story features of exceptional fellows, in collaboration with the Storytelling & Communications team
- Impact evaluation
You will work closely with the…
- Program Lead and PM
- Storytelling & Communications team
- DO School team
- Corporate partner key stakeholder
This is what you can expect…
In the first month, you will complete your onboarding, learn the nuts & bolts of DO School programming, and participate in program design and delivery in collaboration with the program team and partners.
After three months,you will have a good understanding of our method and approach and will have applied it in the design of the fellowship program; you will contribute to the launch of a call for applications and selection process for fellows; and you will have trusted relationships with key stakeholders.
After six months, you will lead the delivery of the program and will work closely with the team on evaluation and continuous improvement; you will collaborate with the local and regional teams to run regional summits.
After one year, you will contribute to a successful ramp-up of the program to further regions; you will also contribute to the overall strategy of youth entrepreneurship at the DO School.
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely be:
- An inspiring and experienced program designer and facilitator
- Purpose-driven with a passion for youth leadership and/or climate action
- Able to create a high energy atmosphere for collaboration and learning on- and offline
- Empathetic, open-minded and flexible
- Sensitive to cultural and learning differences
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
… And will likely have:
- Designed and facilitated high-quality hybrid workshops and programs for multicultural participants
- Selected or worked with online learning platforms
- Worked with early-stage entrepreneurs
- Managed a wide range of stakeholders
Ideally, you might also have experience in …
- Entrepreneurial skills or trainings
- Coaching individuals or groups
- Working in different cultures and regions
This profile draws on our experience of people who have been successful in this role in the past. We warmly encourage you to apply if you feel your experience and skills equip you for this job but are not listed here!
Is this the role for you? Then please submit your application via this link.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
If you have any questions, please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
About The DO
The DO empowers people to take action and create positive impact in their companies, their communities and the wider world. It is home to The DO Group, The DO School and The DO Community, as well as a virtual community of top leaders, experts and innovators from around the world.
At The DO Group, we work with companies and organizations on their purposeful transformation. The DO School is a life-long learning center that believes in the power of hands-on learning. And, as a social business, The DO Community is our effort to connect our global ecosystem in the belief that together, our actions can solve the big challenges of our time.
The DO is an inclusive organization and explicitly welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability or alternative professional paths.
Why join The DO?
- We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose, passion and your ideas matter.
- You will work with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as a global community of purposeful DOers from over 100 countries
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits, team-building activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities
Learn from our global DO
All our DO School programs are powered by a unique and vibrant ecosystem of people, organizations and networks.