Are you passionate about taking action and making a positive impact on the world? We are! Check out our open positions and let’s find out what we can DO together!
Expert of Innovation & Impact Communities
Based in Berlin (hybrid work model), full-time
About The Role
The DO Group works with large corporates and organizations on programs around transformation, innovation, movement-building and organizational development. Our approach is co-creative, inclusive and impact-driven. Our motto is to transform with purpose.
In this role, you will lead co-creation teams to create ecosystems of large organizations, start-ups and innovators and you will lead intrapreneur programs within organizations. You will manage internal and external stakeholders and provide strategic direction and content know-how.
You would own:
- Design of complex, customized intrapreneurship, ecosystem and movement programs, including goals and KPIs
- Overall responsibility for the programs, including budget, controlling, forecasting, resourcing, evaluation, curriculum supervision, partner management, quality control and team management
- Delivery and facilitation of workshops, including with senior stakeholders
- Relationship and stakeholder management
… and develop:
- Your business development and partnership- building skills
- Your expertise, network and tools in topics, such as movement and ecosystem building
You will work closely with the…
- DO School Team
- External business stakeholders
- Program comms team
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely be:
- A strong facilitator and relationship builder, able to mediate and build trust one-on-one and in groups
- An outstanding communicator, able to communicate vision and strategy to different stakeholders, to translate it into different types of materials and to communicate the story behind brands and organizations
- A strategic thinker with a creative streak and a talent for building strong brands and narratives A people manager, able to manage upwards (including with the partner) as well as different creative and project teams
…And will likely have:
- Led creative HR projects and/or incubator/accelerator/VC building for corporates
- Experience with (corporate) innovation and methods like design thinking or similar
- Experience in designing and delivering programs (such as internal movement, venture-building or life-long learning), e.g. with agency or consultancy
- A multidisciplinary or non-linear path, e.g. with experience in entrepreneurship, communications, marketing
- Fluency in English and a working level of German
Ideally, you might also have experience in…
- Change management, organisational development, training or innovation
- Co-creation projects involving internal and external stakeholders
- Different methods and models of communication, coaching and design
This is what you can expect…
In the first month, you will complete your onboarding, learn the nuts & bolts of The DO Group programs that you will manage, and get to know the team.
After three months, you will have established good working relationships with your external partners, have taken over the program and stakeholder management for your program(s) and started to co-facilitate and design workshops.
After six months, you will have established a smooth workflow, operations and communication between internal and external program stakeholders and fully own program and stakeholder management for your program(s).
After 1 year, you will be fully at ease in your role as program manager; and will have started to look at your impact beyond immediate tasks, e.g. in terms of knowledge capture or process optimization.
Add Your Heading Text Here
The DO empowers people to take action and create positive impact in their companies, their communities and the wider world. It is home to The DO Group, The DO School and The DO Community, as well as a virtual community of top leaders, experts and innovators from around the world.
At The DO Group, we work with companies and organizations on their purposeful transformation. The DO School is a life-long learning center that believes in the power of hands-on learning. And, as a social business, The DO Community is our effort to connect our global ecosystem in the belief that together, our actions can solve the big challenges of our time.
The DO is an inclusive organization and explicitly welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability or alternative professional paths.
Why join The DO?
- We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose, passion and your ideas matter.
- You will work with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as a global community of purposeful DOers from over 100 countries
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits, team-building activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities
Learn from ourDO Ecosystem
All our DO School programs are powered by a unique and vibrant ecosystem of people, organizations and networks.