Are you passionate about taking action and making a positive impact on the world? We are! Check out our open positions and let’s find out what we can DO together!
Executive Assistant to the Founders (m/w/d)
Based in Berlin, full-time, starting asap
About the role
In this role, you will work directly with our two founders to support our growth strategy and optimize our systems and processes.
You will own…
- The partnership pipeline, which includes the tracking and documentation of sales funnel and activities
- The relationship management with new potential partners, existing partners, advisors and experts.
- Project management and support of Founders projects including, events, PR, new program initiatives.
- Office management for the founders’ office, including scheduling and internal communication
- Production of partnerships and outreach materials, such as proposals and pitch decks
…and collaborate with colleagues on:
- Relationship-building, sales and business development
- Event management
- PR, marketing & communications
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely be:
- Extremely organized, with an ability to set up and manage processes and projects, yet flexible to adapt to shifting circumstances and priorities
- Diligent and proactive about workflow implementation, internal communication and documentation
- A clear communicator both orally, in your day-to-day communication and in the production of written materials geared at different types of audiences
- A people person, able to establish good relationships with a wide range of people, to represent the DO School external and to communicate convincingly
- Passionate about contributing to a purposeful economy and social innovation
- Fluent in English and German (verbal and written)
… And will likely have:
- Worked as an Executive Assistant to a CEO, project manager or in a sales support function
- Produced a wide range of materials, such as pitch decks, proposals, presentations
- Experience with a wide range of tools and softwares, such as G-Suite, Hubspot / Canva, Typeform, Mural and others
Ideally, you might also have experience in …
- Sales & customer service
- Digital marketing
- KPI systems set up and tracking
This profile draws on our experience of people who have been successful in this role in the past. We warmly encourage you to apply if you feel your experience and skills equip you for this job but are not listed here!
Is this the role for you? Then please submit your application via this link.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
If you have any questions, please email us on: email@example.com
About The DO
The DO empowers people to take action and create positive impact in their companies, their communities and the wider world. It is home to The DO Group, The DO School and The DO Community, as well as a virtual community of top leaders, experts and innovators from around the world.
At The DO Group, we work with companies and organizations on their purposeful transformation. The DO School is a life-long learning center that believes in the power of hands-on learning. And, as a social business, The DO Community is our effort to connect our global ecosystem in the belief that together, our actions can solve the big challenges of our time.
The DO is an inclusive organization and explicitly welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability or alternative professional paths.
Why join The DO?
- We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose, passion and your ideas matter.
- You will work with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as a global community of purposeful DOers from over 100 countries
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits, team-building activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities
Learn from our global DO
All our DO School programs are powered by a unique and vibrant ecosystem of people, organizations and networks.