Are you passionate about taking action and making a positive impact on the world? We are! Check out our open positions and let’s find out what we can DO together!
DOer in Residence
Based in Berlin, full-time
Start by mid-January
About the Role
The DO Group collaborates with large corporates and organizations on programs around transformation, innovation, movement-building and organizational development. Our approach is co-creative, inclusive and impact-driven. Our motto is to transform with purpose.
As a DOer in Residence you will provide support to programs, internal processes and the Head of The DO Group while gaining insight into the inner workings of an impact-focussed social business supporting transformation in large corporations.
You will support…
- The design, project management and facilitation of current DO Group programs
- Our internal practice group with materials and knowledge management
- The production of high quality presentations, program communication and other partnership material
- hybrid) facilitation skills
- knowledge on how to design workshops and curricula
- An expertise, network and tools in topics, such as movement-building and employee activation
- Our Program team
- Our Partnerships & Marketing team
- External partners
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely be:
An excellent organizer with an eye for detail
- A good communicator able to ensure alignment between different team members and keep a smooth communication flow
- Tech-savvy with the ability to use or quickly learn a variety of marketing, communication and CRM tools
- Responsible, proactive and attuned to the needs and requirements of your team and the program
And will likely have:
Experience with supporting complex programs with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in (ideally non-academic) writing and building presentations
- Good knowledge of G-Suite, Mac, Word, Excel and Keynote
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing)
Ideally you might also have:
Experience with online facilitation
- Experience with project management software and design tools
- Worked directly in building and activating movements (within or company or in similar context)
- Interest and knowledge in purposeful companies, organisational transformation, sustainability, innovation, impact and entrepreneurship
- Fluency in German
This profile draws on our experience of people who have been successful in this role in the past. We warmly encourage you to apply if you feel your experience and skills equip you for this job but are not listed here!
This is what you can expect…
In the first month, you will complete your onboarding and start taking over smaller tasks in respective programs / projects.
After three months, you will have full ownership for assigned tasks in respective programs/projects and have identified your personal growth path within the DO.
After six months, you will be taking over independent contributions to our programs (e.g.design mini-workshop) and experiment with new tasks according to your development goals.
After 1 year, you will have completed the trainee cycle. You will have gained insight into all parts of the organization and completed a range of projects and programs.
Based on your interests and skills, there is the opportunity to join the team on a permanent basis.
Is this the role for you? Then please submit your application via this link.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
If you have any questions, please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Add Your Heading Text Here
The DO empowers people to take action and create positive impact in their companies, their communities and the wider world. It is home to The DO Group, The DO School and The DO Community, as well as a virtual community of top leaders, experts and innovators from around the world.
At The DO Group, we work with companies and organizations on their purposeful transformation. The DO School is a life-long learning center that believes in the power of hands-on learning. And, as a social business, The DO Community is our effort to connect our global ecosystem in the belief that together, our actions can solve the big challenges of our time.
The DO is an inclusive organization and explicitly welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability or alternative professional paths.
Why join The DO?
- We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose, passion and your ideas matter.
- You will work with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as a global community of purposeful DOers from over 100 countries
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits, team-building activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities
Learn from ourDO Ecosystem
All our DO School programs are powered by a unique and vibrant ecosystem of people, organizations and networks.