Are you passionate about taking action and making a positive impact on the world? We are! Check out our open positions and let’s find out what we can DO together!
Communications Project Manager (m/w/d)
Berlin (hybrid work model), full-time
About the role
As the Communications Project Manager you would drive key relationships and all communications planning, production and implementation for a global environmental fellowship program. You would be dedicated to one large, long-term program while exchanging best practices and insights with the broader DO School team and report directly to the program’s Head of Communications.
The program’s goal is to create a community of planet-positive changemakers through this fellowship and our wider stakeholders such as mentors, partners and the general public.
About the Role
You would own:
- Project management throughout the project lifecycle, from internal communications to process setup, execution and outcome delivery
- Establishing smooth work processes for ensuring timely delivery and sign-off of communications campaigns & assets and effective ways to catch and address potential risks with your communications lead
- Creating clear workflows to ensure that program leads and stakeholders from our corporate partner are up-to-date on evolving communications plans in the most appropriate forum and format.
- Meeting documentation for actionable outcomes and ensuring your communications team members execute tasks on time
- Creating sophisticated and innovative presentations including key reports to our stakeholders and internal communication reporting
You will work closely with the…
- Communications Lead
- The DO School Fellowships leadership and program team.
- External partner leads
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely be:
- Have 5-7 years of experience working as a project manager in a communications team
- A strong communicator, verbally and in writing
- Extremely well-organized to keep up with all requests and deadlines – experienced in project management software such as Monday, Notion or Asana is a bonus
- Hands-on, detail-oriented, and tech-savvy – experienced in market research, marketing-related asset creation, digital marketing campaigns and social media campaigns – SEM and paid advertising is a bonus.
- Analytic and problem-solving with perseverance and the ability to thrive in a fast and agile environment – experience in Google analytics is a bonus
- Creative and have fun thinking about new ways to engage and excite others a Generation Z target audience
- A skill for creating outstanding presentations (Google and Powerpoint) – in terms of clear structure and awesome design.
- Experience in external and internal communications – feeling at ease with moderating internal stakeholders and creating excitement and motivation for new initiatives
- A passion for sustainability & CSR topics.
Ideally, you might also have …
- Bilingual skills in – Complete professional fluency in english is a requirement
- Organizing smooth hybrid collaboration experiences and (Zoom, Microsoft Teams) and visual facilitation (Mural & Workshop Canvases)
- Experience in proofreading & managing translations.
- Experience in community building
This profile draws on our experience of people who have been successful in this role in the past. We warmly encourage you to apply if you feel your experience and skills equip you for this job but are not listed here!
Is this the role for you? Then please submit your application via this link.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
If you have any questions, please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
About The DO
The DO empowers people to take action and create positive impact in their companies, their communities and the wider world. It is home to The DO Group, The DO School and The DO Community, as well as a virtual community of top leaders, experts and innovators from around the world.
At The DO Group, we work with companies and organizations on their purposeful transformation. The DO School is a life-long learning center that believes in the power of hands-on learning. And, as a social business, The DO Community is our effort to connect our global ecosystem in the belief that together, our actions can solve the big challenges of our time.
The DO is an inclusive organization and explicitly welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability or alternative professional paths.
Why join The DO?
- We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose, passion and your ideas matter.
- You will work with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as a global community of purposeful DOers from over 100 countries
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits, team-building activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities
Learn from our global DO
All our DO School programs are powered by a unique and vibrant ecosystem of people, organizations and networks.