Passionate about changing people business?
Join our team of committed doers.
Senior Program Manager (m/w/d)
- Based in Berlin (hybrid work model), full-time
- Starting immediately
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Senior Program Manager, you will lead project team(s) and will act as the main connector between The DO Catalyst and our partners with responsibility for project with a focus on ESG and circularity topics and overall stakeholder management.
You would own…
- Project leadership for specific projects with a focus on ESG and circularity topics throughout the project lifecycle, accountable for quality and on-time/ in-budget execution and outcome delivery
- External Stakeholder management and act as link between The DO Catalyst team, the partner team, the wider organization and external experts, supported by a DO Catalyst Director when managing senior partner stakeholders
- Project team leadership including coordinating, leading and supporting internal project teams in an agile team set up
- Senior Content expertise in projects, including being an expert speaker, leading/implementing specialized work streams as part of larger projects as well as internal and external knowledge capture/training beyond projects
… and support
- Partner development and proposals for existing and new partnerships with corporate and non-corporate partners for joint programs
- Data and knowledge capture of all stakeholder & project information as well as programmatic content, methods and tools.
You will work closely with the…
- DO Catalyst Directors
- DO Catalyst Team members on projects
- External business stakeholders
- Program comms team
This is what you can expect…
In the first month, you will complete your onboarding, learn the nuts & bolts of The DO Catalyst program(s) that you will manage, get to know the team and establish working relationships with our external partners.
After three months, you will have taken over the program and stakeholder management for your program(s) and started to run the internal regular meetings. Moreover, you then have become the main contact point for team members, are in process of establishing the internal and external routines that allow you to run the project and establishing yourself as key contact for our partner.
After six months, you will have established a smooth workflow between stakeholders and will be in full swing designing, managing and delivering projects with guidance and in collaboration with your team and will have taken a more active role towards the partners
After one year, you will be fully at ease in your role as program manager, Moreover, you will have taken on the primary contact role with partners and be responsible for management and delivery with strategic guidance from a DO Catalyst Director.
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely be:
- Been a project or program manager in multi-stakeholder, complex projects and led teams with responsibility for budget and a team
- Experience in change management, organizational development, training or innovation (topics e.g., innovation, transformation, ESG, circularity, DEI, etc.)
- A people person, able to manage upwards and establish a productive working atmosphere and good relationships with a wide range of people. Able to inspire others, create structures and hold spaces in a fast paced environment
- Structured and able to pull various strands together into a coherent and efficient project plan & rollout, yet flexible to adapt to shifting circumstances and priorities
- Diligent and proactive about workflow implementation, internal communication and alignment, documentation and progress, time, and budget tracking
- A clear communicator both, in your day-to-day communication and in the production of written materials geared at different types of audiences. Able to communicate vision and strategy to different stakeholders and to communicate the story behind brands and organizations
- A strong facilitator and relationship builder, able to mediate and build trust one-on-one and in groups
- Fluent in English and German (verbal and written)
… And will likely have:
- Managed a wide range of stakeholders, from project teams to C-level executives
- Worked in large, complex organizations and fast-paced and international environments
- Facilitated online and offline workshops and trainings
Ideally, you might also have experience in …
- Co-creation projects involving internal and external stakeholders
- Informal leadership and the ability to drive co-creation teams on the partners side
- Different methods and models of communication, coaching and design
At the award-winning DO School, we unlock the potential of your people — turning teams and individuals into the drivers of your future success.
Accelerate and sustain the change that will make your organization successful in tomorrow’s economy with The DO Catalyst.
The DO is an inclusive organization and explicitly welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability or alternative professional paths.
Why join The DO?
We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose, passion and your ideas matter.
You will work with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as a global community of purposeful DOers from over 100 countries
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, team-building activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities.