Passionate about changing people business?
Join our team of committed doers.
Program Facilitator (m/w/d)
Based in Berlin (hybrid work model), full-time
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will facilitate DO School programs in live online and in-person training settings. In addition to program facilitation you will expedite teams through the co-creational design journey. You will manage internal and external stakeholders and provide strategic direction and content know-how, with a focus on personal growth, mentoring and leadership.
You would own…
- The delivery of a large global online learning program on mentoring with groups of 25 participants per session. In this large-scale program you will also train and oversee a team of co-facilitators and ensure consistency across all sessions to ensure a high-class training experience for all 1000+ participants
- Facilitation of workshops and sessions online and in-person with talents and leaders from various companies
… and develop
- Excellence in learning design and delivery
You will work closely with the…
- Project team, the DO School, DO Catalyst and our internal communications agency
- External business stakeholders
- The broader DO network and community
This is what you can expect…
In the first month, you will complete your onboarding, learn the nuts & bolts of The DO Programs and get to know the team
After three months, you will have established good working relationships with your external partners, have taken over the program and stakeholder management for your program(s) and started to facilitate and design workshops.
After six months, you will have established a smooth workflow, operations and communication between internal and external program stakeholders and fully own program and stakeholder management for your program(s).
After one year, you will be fully at ease in your role as facilitator; and will have started to look at your impact beyond immediate tasks, e.g. in terms of ecosystem and community building with our partners.
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely be:
- An experienced program facilitator with solid facilitation experience in high-quality trainings, workshops and programs, and especially also in virtual programs
- An experienced program designer equipped with knowledge of innovation methodologies such as design thinking
- An outstanding communicator, able to communicate vision and strategy to different stakeholders
- A team player, ready to empower and guide others
- Purpose-driven with a passion for working and developing people
- Empathetic, open-minded and flexible
- A clear communicator both orally, in your day-to-day communication and in the production of written materials geared at different types of audiences
- Experienced in navigating project implementation in large, complex organizations and fast-paced and international environments
- Fluent in German and English (verbal and written)
… And will likely have:
- Been responsible for leading a project within a corporate or large organization
- Managed a wide range of stakeholders, including at senior level
Ideally, you might also have experience in …
- Change management, organizational development, training or innovation
- Co-creation projects involving internal and external stakeholder
- Different methods and models of communication, coaching and design
At the award-winning DO School, we unlock the potential of your people — turning teams and individuals into the drivers of your future success.
Accelerate and sustain the change that will make your organization successful in tomorrow’s economy with The DO Catalyst.
The DO is an inclusive organization and explicitly welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability or alternative professional paths.
Why join The DO?
We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose, passion and your ideas matter.
You will work with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as a global community of purposeful DOers from over 100 countries
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, team-building activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities