Passionate about changing people business?
Join our team of committed doers.
Program Director Learning & Development (m/w/d)
Based in Berlin (hybrid work model), full-time
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Program Director Learning & Development you will join our group of key leaders at the DO. Our Directors own products and/or key accounts and are thus responsible for business development as well as the content leadership for their products/accounts. They also lead team members who work on the respective projects.
In the Program Director Learning & Development role, you will develop, design and lead scalable (virtual) DO School learning programs. You will facilitate and manage internal and external stakeholders and provide strategic direction and content know-how.
You will own…
- Building and managing partnerships with large corporate clients to design and deliver scalable virtual learning programs (combining on-demand and live online delivery)
- The continuous design, scaling, delivery and management of an existing large global online training program and its roll-out to 1000+ participants
- Steering the success of the learners and the entire program campaign, incl. coordinating the interfaces with the communications team
… and develop
- World-leading learning journeys and training programs with a special focus on scalable online learning programs that combine on-demand content and life facilitation
- Experiential and operational excellence in design and delivery
You will work closely with the…
- Project team, the DO School, DO Catalyst and our internal communications agency
- External business stakeholders
- The broader DO network and community
This is what you can expect…
In the first month, you will complete your onboarding, learn the nuts & bolts of The DO Programs and get to know the team
After three months, you will have established good working relationships with your external partners, have taken over the program and stakeholder management for your program(s) and started to facilitate and design workshops.
After six months, you will have established a smooth workflow, operations and communication between internal and external program stakeholders and fully own program and stakeholder management for your program(s). AND you will have started to actively engage existing and new potential partners to grow your business area.
After one year, you will be fully at ease in your role as Director; and will have started to look at your impact beyond immediate tasks, e.g. in terms of ecosystem and community building with our partners.
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely be:
- A seasoned program leader with minimum 10 years of experience in Learning & Development, who can oversee design, delivery and future growth in a strategic way
- An entrepreneurially driven person who is eager to take responsibility to develop and grow accounts
- An outstanding communicator, able to communicate vision and strategy to different stakeholders, to translate it into different types of materials and to communicate the story behind brands and organizations
- A people manager, able to manage upwards (including with the partner) as well as different creative and project teams
- Purpose-driven with a passion for working and developing people
- Empathetic, open-minded and flexible
- Fluent in German and English (verbal and written)
- Worked in large, complex organizations and fast-paced and international environments
- Facilitated online and offline workshops and trainings
… And will likely have:
- Experience or interest in online learning including training platform management, content design and production
- Designed and delivered / facilitated high-quality trainings, workshops and programs
- Managed a wide range of stakeholders, including at senior level
Ideally, you might also have experience in …
- Change management, organizational development, training or innovation
- Co-creation projects involving internal and external stakeholder
- Different methods and models of communication, coaching and design
At the award-winning DO School, we unlock the potential of your people — turning teams and individuals into the drivers of your future success.
Accelerate and sustain the change that will make your organization successful in tomorrow’s economy with The DO Catalyst.
The DO is an inclusive organization and explicitly welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability or alternative professional paths.
Why join The DO?
We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose, passion and your ideas matter.
You will work with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as a global community of purposeful DOers from over 100 countries
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, team-building activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities