Passionate about changing people business?
Join our team of committed doers.
Communications Project Manager - Transformation & Employee Engagement (m/w/d)
- Based in Berlin (hybrid work model), full-time
- Starting immediately
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Communications Project Manager – Transformation & Employee Engagement you would drive key relationships and all communications planning, production and implementation for our inhouse agency portfolio of global leadership and employee engagement programs. While exchanging best practices and insights with the broader DO School team, you would report directly to the Director of Communications.
Your objectives include supporting a broad range of programs and hands-on organizing outstanding communications campaigns across all relevant internal and external channels for and in collaboration with our corporate partners.
Bilingual skills in English/German – either native German or native English is required, plus excellent skills in the other language. Ideally you bring strong comms experience from a communications or consulting agency background.
You would own…
- Creating clear workflows to ensure that program leads and stakeholders from our corporate partner are up-to-date on evolving communications plans in the most appropriate forum and format.
- Establishing smooth work processes for ensuring timely delivery and sign-off of communications campaigns & assets and effective ways to catch and address potential risks with your communications lead.
- Planning, organizing and tracking communication activities, creating content calendars, timelines, briefs, communication schedules and structures.
- Creating meeting notes, presentations, regular newsletters, and workshop materials to inspire collaboration with our corporate partner around all communications activities.
- Manage project planning for external and internal corporate communications, including creative briefs, connecting internal teams with external support (agencies and freelancers) in developing assets (videos, photos, imagery, graphics).
- Supporting and aligning with internal team specialists delivering content.
- Monitoring and tracking the set communications KPIs.
… and support
- Overall stakeholder engagement (including C-Level) and strategic alignment of the initiative with internal goals and frameworks.
Reporting to the Director of Communications, you will work closely with the…
- The DO Catalyst leadership and program
- The DO School leadership and program team.
- External partner leads from Communications, HR, Sustainability, Innovation and Transformation teams.
This is what you can expect…
In the first month, you will complete your onboarding, learn the nuts & bolts of DO School programming, and participate in program design and delivery in collaboration with more experienced colleagues.
After three months, you will have established good working relationships with your external partners, fully taken over the program and stakeholder management, and supported the program design process.
After six months, you will lead the planning and delivery of all communications activities of the employee engagement program with budget, team, and partner oversight; you will have built strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders and execute creatives.
After one year, you will also contribute to the overall strategy and direction of communicating employee engagement at The DO School and will identify market opportunities and support sales.
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely be:
- A strong communicator, verbally and in writing, who understands the complexities of large corporations, contexts, and audiences and can handle them with flexibility and agility.
- Well organized to keep up with all requests and deadlines.
- A team player with entrepreneurial drive and the ability to communicate project principles and KPIs with all parties.
- Hands-on, detail-oriented, and tech-savvy – experienced in target audience research, marketing-related asset creation, digital marketing campaigns, paid advertising, paid social media campaigns, SEM and analytics report platforms, and analytics tools with peace of mind.
- Analytic and problem-solving – with perseverance and the ability to thrive in a fast and agile environment for you and the team in a sustainable way. You enjoy organizing the resource management of team members and using and empowering the accurate use of the time tracking tool.
- Creative with good written communication skills and a passion for writing and designing engaging newsletters.
- Stress resilient, bringing a great sense for prioritization to keep up performance in times of high workload.
…and will likely have:
- 5-7 years of experience working as a project manager in a communications agency for larger organizations or as a Communications Project Manager for complex creative campaigns in a corporate setting.
- A skill for creating outstanding presentations (Google and Powerpoint) – in terms of clear structure and awesome design.
- Experience in external and internal communications – feeling at ease with moderating internal stakeholders and creating excitement and motivation for new initiatives.
- Knowledge of the latest trends in activating employee communications – and a great portfolio of impactful formats.
- A passion for transformation, sustainability, CSR and innovation topics.
Ideally, you might also have …
- Experience in copywriting and design, including basic knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, and WordPress.
- Organizing smooth hybrid collaboration experiences and (Zoom, Microsoft Teams) and visual facilitation (Mural & Workshop Canvases)
- Experience in proofreading & managing translations.
This profile draws on our experience with people who have been successful in this role in the past. We warmly encourage you to apply if you feel your experience and skills equip you for this job but are not listed here!
At the award-winning DO School, we unlock the potential of your people — turning teams and individuals into the drivers of your future success.
Accelerate and sustain the change that will make your organization successful in tomorrow’s economy with The DO Catalyst.
The DO is an inclusive organization and explicitly welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability or alternative professional paths.
Why join The DO?
We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose, passion and your ideas matter.
You will work with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as a global community of purposeful DOers from over 100 countries
We offer a competitive salary, benefits, team-building activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities.