Are you passionate about taking action and making a positive impact on the world? We are! Check out our open positions and let’s find out what we can DO together!
Campus Manager Working Student
Based in Berlin, part-time
Starting in August 2021
About the Role
As our campus manager you will be the face and heart of our team and campus in Berlin. You will be the first contact person for team members, business partners and guests from all over the world. It will be your job to make sure that everyone at the DO Space Berlin feels welcome, supported and has a great experience in our hub.
You would own…
- Guest management and welcoming, from offering drinks to providing information and supporting with logistics and setup
- Campus management, from room booking systems to tech setup, to catering, cleaning
- Office management, from answering the phone to providing tech support to ordering supplies and coordinating with vendors
… and support
- Campus improvement projects, e.g. decoration
- Office management processes, e.g. travel booking
- Event management, e.g. our international Day of DOing in October
- Compliance with health and safety measures
You will work closely with the whole Berlin team, our international participants, experts, partners and guests. You will report to our Head of Finance and Admin.
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely be:
- A communicative person who enjoys interacting with a wide range of people and knows how to adapt tone and approach to different stakeholders and situations
- A proactive, process and detail-oriented person who is able to identify gaps and offer solutions to problems before they become acute
- An internationally-minded and intellectually curious person who thrives in fast-paced and dynamic environments
- Acutely aware of the potential that a well-organized, smoothly run yet stimulating space can have on team spirit and co-creation
And will likely have:
- Previous experience in hospitality or office management, preferable in fast-paced, international environments
- Customer service mentality and/or experience
- Tech savviness and experience working with G-Suite, Mac and other tools
- A good sense of humor
- Fluency in English and German
This profile draws on our experience of people who have been successful in this role in the past. We warmly encourage you to apply if you feel your experience and skills equip you for this job but are not listed here!
Is this the role for you? Then please submit your application via this link.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
If you have any questions, please email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Add Your Heading Text Here
The DO empowers people to take action and create positive impact in their companies, their communities and the wider world. It is home to The DO Group, The DO School and The DO Community, as well as a virtual community of top leaders, experts and innovators from around the world.
At The DO Group, we work with companies and organizations on their purposeful transformation. The DO School is a life-long learning center that believes in the power of hands-on learning. And, as a social business, The DO Community is our effort to connect our global ecosystem in the belief that together, our actions can solve the big challenges of our time.
The DO is an inclusive organization and explicitly welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability or alternative professional paths.
Why join The DO?
- We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose, passion and your ideas matter.
- You will work with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as a global community of purposeful DOers from over 100 countries
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits, team-building activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities
Learn from ourDO Ecosystem
All our DO School programs are powered by a unique and vibrant ecosystem of people, organizations and networks.