Are you passionate about taking action and making a positive impact on the world? We are! Check out our open positions and let’s find out what we can DO together!
Fellowship Admission Manager
Berlin preferred (remote possible), full-time
About the role
Our program’s aim is to bring together diverse groups of talented people from all over the world – you know how to identify and speak to them!
Your mission will be to oversee and manage the admission processes of The DO School’s Fellowship programs, which support people around the world to turn their ideas for social and environmental impact into action. Supported by our marketing team you will reach out to a diverse ecosystem of DOers around the globe and be responsible for running our application, selection, onboarding and coordination processes at the exciting intersection of marketing, program planning and program delivery.
You will further the DO School’s mission by empowering the right people to join and participate in its programs and enable international entrepreneurs to become part of a flourishing community.
You would own…
- The management and operations of the admissions process
- The design of a low-barrier application process
- The development of a standardized review and selection process including internal and external stakeholders
- The onboarding of interviewers into the process
… and support
- Our Communication team with Social Media Marketing and reaching out to local hubs around the globe
- Tracking of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) towards our cohort selection goals
You will work closely with the…
- The Social Media Marketing Manager
- The program team
In the first month, you will complete your onboarding, learn the nuts & bolts of The DO and get to know your colleagues, and start to co-design the application process along with experienced colleagues.
After three months, you will have a good understanding of our programs, will have designed the application process and tools, and will develop relationships with our external partners involved in applications.
After six months, you will have launched and implemented the application process to attract and confirm diverse, motivated Fellows from around the world. You will recommend improvements and share knowledge with the program team and wider DO School team..
To thrive and grow in this role, you will likely be:
- A people person, able to establish a productive working atmosphere and good relationships with a wide range of people
- Experienced in global recruiting and/or admissions processes
- Structured and able to pull various strands together into a coherent and efficient admission plan and rollout, yet flexible to adapt to shifting circumstances and priorities
- Diligent and proactive about workflow implementation, internal communication and alignment, documentation and progress tracking
- Fluent in English
… And will likely have:
- Experience in reaching hard-to-reach candidates through social media and other methods
- Strong organizational and process management skills
- A keen eye for potential, talent, and great ideas
- Intercultural experience and an affinity for entrepreneurship
- Working proficiency in German or other languages
Ideally, you might also have experience in …
- Experience with the management of online application platforms (alternatively experience with CMS or similar web based platforms)
This profile draws on our experience of people who have been successful in this role in the past. We warmly encourage you to apply if you feel your experience and skills equip you for this job but are not listed here!
Is this the role for you? Then please submit your application via this link.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
If you have any questions, please email us on: email@example.com
About The DO
The DO empowers people to take action and create positive impact in their companies, their communities and the wider world. It is home to The DO Group, The DO School and The DO Community, as well as a virtual community of top leaders, experts and innovators from around the world.
At The DO Group, we work with companies and organizations on their purposeful transformation. The DO School is a life-long learning center that believes in the power of hands-on learning. And, as a social business, The DO Community is our effort to connect our global ecosystem in the belief that together, our actions can solve the big challenges of our time.
The DO is an inclusive organization and explicitly welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds, whether that’s ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability or alternative professional paths.
Why join The DO?
- We are a purposeful organization with a global reach working to make an impact, where purpose, passion and your ideas matter.
- You will work with an entrepreneurial, creative and international team as well as a global community of purposeful DOers from over 100 countries
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits, team-building activities, professional development opportunities and flexible and remote work modalities
Learn from our global DO
All our DO School programs are powered by a unique and vibrant ecosystem of people, organizations and networks.